Your desire to market and distribute Aqua Salveo Water Disinfectant (ASWD) within your respective country is an indication of your consent to agree with the terms and conditions specified below. We kindly ask you to please read and sign this document before fulfilling your duties as a distributor.
While Aqua Salveo for Life and its affiliates make efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, the information on the Aqua Salveo Water Disinfectant product and that presented on Aqua Salveo for Life Africa’s website, https://aquasalveoforlife.com, is for general information purposes only.
Joining Our Marketing Program
Distributors may join our marketing program voluntarily without a prior written or verbal contract delineating their tenure of distribution.
Aqua Salveo for Life categorically states that our product, Aqua Salveo Water Disinfectant is not a medicine but rather a product for treating water for consumption.
-It is therefore mandatory that any marketing or sale conducted by a distributor must ensure that the correct information regarding the exclusive use of ASWD for water treatment and not as a medication is communicated to the customer. Contrary to the aforementioned claim, Aqua Salveo for Life disclaims any liability for the miscommunication or use of the product and undertakes no responsibility for the incorrect use of the product.
Aqua Salveo for Life Africa makes no express or implied warranties and undertakes no liability in connection with the use of the Aqua Salveo Water Disinfectant product information.
Aqua Salveo reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents of its product at any time without prior notice.
• Aqua Salveo for Life Africa hereby grants you the right to display, store and reproduce copies of the information on its product, Aqua Salveo Water Disinfectant for personal use subject to the following conditions.
Consent to Monitoring
Alteration of Information about Aqua Salveo Water Disinfectant
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Termination of Service of a Distributor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON A SPECIAL ROLE
1. Any distributor or employee who proposes a task or project to the company either verbal or written form must provide a detailed plan outlining the scope of work, expected outcomes, and estimated costs. The plan must be approved by the management before any funds or allowances are allocated.
2. Once approved, the distributor or employee may be given a set amount of time to complete the project as per the agreed-upon timeline.
3. If the project is not completed within the agreed timeline or does not meet the expected outcomes, the company reserves the right to terminate the project and request for all funds, including the allowance paid to the distributor, to be returned.
4. In the case of a distributor's personal active account i.e. an account with a regular inflow of income into it, the company reserves the right to suspend the account within five (5) months whiles he/she (distributor) maintains an active network marketing program, and withdraw any money from it to pay for all costs incurred within the stipulated time.
5. If the account is not maintained in an active state, thereby hindering the company's ability to withdraw funds because there is no inflow of money, the account will be permanently closed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STOCKIST
By becoming a stockiest for our products, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Payment Terms: All orders must be paid for in full at the time of purchase unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by both parties.
2. Bad Debt: If a stockiest fails to pay for any products provided by us, resulting in bad debt, we reserve the right to take legal action to recover the debt. Any costs incurred in the recovery of bad debt will be charged to the stockiest.
3. Compliance: Stockiest must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the company regarding the sale and distribution of our product. Stockiest must also comply with any applicable company standards and best practices.
4. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any stockiest at any time without notice for any reason, including but not limited to non-compliance with these terms and conditions or failure to pay for the products provided by us.
CONSEQUENCES OF CAUSING BAD DEBT
1. Legal Action: We reserve the right to take legal action to recover the debt.
2. Suspension of Orders and Account: We may suspend their stockiest account for a period of five months as well as further orders until the outstanding balance is paid.
3. Termination of Relationship: We may terminate our relationship with the stockiest for non-payment or other non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
By becoming a stockiest of our products, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions.
UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWALS BY MEMBERS
1. Authorization: All withdrawals from your distributor account must be authorized by you in writing, verbally informing our accounts department or through our online platform. Any withdrawals made without your authorization will be considered unauthorized.
2. Reporting: If you become aware of any unauthorized withdrawals from your distributor account, you must report it to us immediately in writing. Failure to report unauthorized withdrawals may result in your liability for those withdrawals.
3. Investigation: We will investigate any reports of unauthorized withdrawals from your distributor account promptly and take action as necessary.
4. Liability: Leaders who make unauthorized withdrawals from your distributor account will be held liable for those withdrawals and any associated damage or losses. We will take appropriate action to recover any unauthorized withdrawal and may terminate our relationship with the leader who made the unauthorized withdrawal.
5. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any leader who makes unauthorized withdrawals from distributor accounts.
By becoming a distributor with our company, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions regarding unauthorized withdrawals by leaders.
The above outlines our expectations regarding the behavior of our distributors towards other members, customers, stakeholders, and society. Following a clear warning, any misuse, mistreatment or display of indecorous behavior by a distributor in the sale or marketing of the ASWD product, will be held accountable by the Board of Directors and will face disciplinary action. The Board of Directors has the right to discharge any distributor of their duties but will, however, endeavor to support you as much as possible to facilitate your job as a distributor or employee of Aqua Salveo For Life.